Economical and quick way to mark glass with appropriate markings to meet legal requirements
- High performance marking gun: The gun is made of high-yield abrasion-resistant material and is equipped with a wide nozzle (tungsten carbide). The system enables the operator the operator to easily replace the steel mask.
- Steel mask with customized logo: Glasscorp is able to manufacture custom-made steel masks with logo according to customers specifications, which can have a maximum diameter of 25 mm.
- Built-in dust filter: The machine is equipped with a special filter bag which captures the dust generated during the working process.
- Container for abrasive material: Having a capacity of 15 litres, the mentioned container is equipped with a pipe that conveys the abrasive material to the gun.
- Sand Recovery: Automatic system for recovering and recycling the abrasive material
- Noise level: Complies with European standards
- Mobile unit
- Personalised stencils manufactured on request
- Instant marking, requires compressed air and power supply
- Spare parts available on request
- Dimension: 500 x 500 x 900 mm
- Weight: 40 kg / 88 ibs
- Filter unit: Built-in
- Line pressure: 5 - 6 bar
- Consumption of compressed air: 350 lt. / Min.
- Total electrical consumption: 1,2 kw
- Max. marking area: 25 mm dia
- Noise level: less than 85 db (a) leq
- Note: Filter should be cleaned regularly
- Note: For further details please contact our sales office