GC3200 GLASS-CHEK ELITE
Glass Detection and Measuring, Glass Detection and Measuring
The Glass-Chek Elite enables you to measure glass and air space thickness of single, double, triple and quad pane windows from a single side. The GC3200 allows you to determine the presence, location and type of invisible low-E coatings, as well as identify and measure laminated glass (including the inner layer thickness).
The Glass-Chek ELITE has some significant advantages over previous models, including:
- Laminated Glass & IGs
- Normal Glass / Windows (Single Pane, Double Pane, and Triple Pane)
- Lami + Low-E - for testing Laminated Glass with the Low-E Coating placed aginst the PVB inner layer
- Bullet Resistant
- Reflective / Mirrored Glass (Single Pane and Double Pane)
- Dark Tinted Glass Below 35% VLT (Single Pane, Double Pane, and Triple Pane)
- Dark Tinted Laminated Glass
- Suspended Film
- Quad Pane
NEW: Identify Laminated Glass Identify laminated glass in a window, and measure the thickness of the laminate inner-layer. In a special operating mode, users can also identify which piece of glass has the Low-E coating when the Low-E surface is placed against the laminate inner-layer.
NEW: Graphical Display with Window Illustrations The new Graphical Display shows the window drawn approximately to scale, and assigns numbers to each piece of glass and glass surface in the window. This is a great visual aid in understanding the exact makeup of a window and identifying the Low-E coated surface.