Scraperite Cured plastic safety blades are specially designed to be used in situations where a metal scraper blade could harm the surface underneath.
- Increased safety with a shallow concave curve which eliminates sharp corners
- Curved design for strong and stable blade control
- Perfect for concave surfaces which can only be accessed by a curved blade
- Ideal where rotating action is required for best scraping results
- Larger blade area provides greater scraping efficiency
- Sturdy material for effective scraping performance
- Non-reactive/Non-corrosive properties
- Eliminates abrasive surface damage
- Patented double-edged design for maximum scraping capability
- Interchanges with specialised designed SCRAPERITE PLASTIC SCRAPER MINI HOLD PK (GT306M) and SCRAPERITE PLASTIC SCRAPER HOLDER PACK (GT306) providing extended blade reach
- All Scraperite Plastic Blades can be recycled
- 30 x Scraperite General Purpose Curvey Blades
- Inbuilt blade storage and dispenser system
- Glass and window cleaning
- Glass coating and tinting
- Sealants and adhesives
- Acrylic and polycarbonate materials
- Car detailing
- Steel surface residues
- Sticker removal
- And many more!
- Select the appropriate blade to match the job. Solvent helps add viscosity. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to ensure scratch free cleaning.