Made from fibre reinforced, ultra thin premium Japanese Washi paper and coated with a specially primed acrylic adhesive. The heavier coat weight of acrylic adhesive is designed for light moisture, textured or uneven surfaces.
- High adhesion level
- Suited to exterior use on most non flaky surfaces which maybe textured or uneven
- Designed with extra initial tack to adhere (where possible) to lightly moisture, damp dew covered surfaces - recommended to remove excess moisture from surface before application
- The ultra thin Washi paper backing allows for sharp finish lines without paint build up & good
resistance against paint bleed through
- The extra strength fibre reinforced Washi paper allows for easy application & removal without
- UV & weather resistance up to 60 days exposure with clean removal from most surfaces (subject to
stated use conditions)
- Compatible with most paint systems.
- Highly visible orange Washi paper colour
- Designed for exterior use conditions, ability to mask off on damp, textured or uneven surface areas
- Typically used on non flaky woodwork, most metal surfaces, glass & plastic
- Can be used for masking sealants & silicones to give a clean sharp edge
- Suitable for various straight line striping, pattern & design applications
- Do not use on poorly bonded surfaces, always pre test to assess suitability
Surface substrate condition & preparation
The surfaces to be bonded must be dry & free from any contamination including dust, oils, & fats, oxidisation, release agents & any other known contamination. The correct choice of surface cleaner depends on the surface properties. Essentially non-greasy cleaners are recommended including isopropanol alcohol (mixed 50/50 with clean water) & acetone. Cleaning cloths must be clean, grease & fat free with no loose fibres or cloth particles. The bond strength is dependent upon the contact pressure of the adhesive to substrate. To assist this process all adhesive tapes require firm hand or roller pressure.
- Customers should independently determine the suitability of this product for their specific purpose prior to use