For different applications, such as all-glass partition walls, furniture, shower cubicles and much more.
- 3mm (h) x 5mm (w) x 12m (l)
- For 8mm glass
- High transparency due to a light refractive index almost identical to glass
- Max. allowable continuous temperature: -40°C - 100 °C
- Considerable time and cost savings compared to sealing with silicone
- Clean and very easy application process, especially with optional applicator
- Versatile application possibilities - Duplocoll not only bonds, but also seals, damps, isolates and protects.
- Optimum compensation of tolerances and tensions
- Joints are closed in a way that a sealed system is created
- Antimicrobial effect - inhibits growth of microorganisms
- By sealing the edges of the adhesive tape, Duplocoll becomes dry after adhesion and resistant to external influences
- Elongation of up to 500% and highly split-resistant
- Resistant to chemicals and softeners
- Very good initial tack, lasting ultimate bonding strength
- Duplocoll is the ideal adhesive tape for sealing glass joints when transparency is especially important
- The bonds are almost invisible due to the fact that the light refraction index of the tape is similar to that of glass
- For all-glass partition walls, in furniture construction or for shower cubicles
- For different materials, such as wood, aluminium, plastic, ceramic or glass
- Also suitable for rough surfaces: The viscoelastic adhesive film distributes evenly across rough surfaces.
- Resistant to ageing and UV radiation, economic, high quality and does not affect the external appearance of the construction
- Please use the corresponding applicator to ensure simple and precise application on the glass edge