WOODS SUCTION LIFTER - 4 CUP INLINE
Powered Suction Lifters
CHANNEL LIFTERS P1 PREMIUM EDITION THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER! In addition to 180 rotation and 90 tilt motion,the Premium Edition of Powr-Grip's(r) popular P1 Channel Lifter features a dual vacuum pump and blow-off for greater productivity, and reduced power consumption for extended time on the job site.
This lifter's Dual Vacuum System (DVS) features two completely independent vacuum circuits, allowing the vacuum lifter to maintain the vacuum level for one circuit even if an unexpected vacuum loss occurs in the other one. DVS is designed to reduce the risk of falling loads, which could otherwise result from material breakage or accidents that compromise one area of the vacuum system. In addition, DVS features audible and visible alarms that warn the operator whenever the vacuum level is not sufficient for lifting the maximum load weight. Originally designed to comply with CE Standard EN 13155, this system provides additional security in any setting.
Standard Pad Spread:
P11104DC2: 51'' x 12'' [1295 x 305 mm]
Number / Size of Pads:
P11104DC2: 4 / 11'' [28 cm] diameter, lipped vacuum pads (for flat materials)
Load Capacity: (On smooth, nonporous surfaces. Please contact us for recommendations on other surfaces.)
P11104DC2: 700 lbs [320 kg]
Average Unit Weight:
- 85 lbs [39 kg]
Standard Operating Power:
- 12 volts DC, 4.5 amps (for each Pad Channel)
- Manual rotation, 180° edgewise, with locking in three positions.
- Manual tilt, 90° between upright and flat, with automatic latching in upright position. (Units can be tilted ONLY when the lift bar is locked in the center position, as shown on drawings.)
- Adjustable-position lift spool Dual vacuum system High-flow vacuum pump On-board battery and charger Battery energy gauge
- Low vacuum warning buzzer Power loss warning buzzer Green lift light
- Vacuum gauges
- Vacuum line filters
- Vacuum reserve tanks Blow-off for quick release
- Shipping case (53005) Glasscorp supplies shipping and storage case with all new P11104 lifters
- Movable control pendant (EO9RP)
- Remote control system (EO8RC1)
- Counterbalance Lifter (CB2DCS)
Note: All specifications listed including data and information sheets are for the latest model P11104DC2. For information on different or older models please contact Glasscorp directly for information. Please refer to manufactures plate on your lifter to confirm your model of lifter
Note: Customers are required to carry out regular servicing and testing as outlined in the comprehensive instruction manual supplied
Note: In addition to the servicing and testing required to be carried out by the customer on a regular basis Glasscorp is set up to handle scheduled servicing, load testing and annual certification. Glasscorp recommends that the units are returned to Glasscorp a mimimum of once every 12 months
Note: Customers are responsible for ensuring they meet all legal and health and safety requirements in their factory's and on construction sites etc
Note: There are many options and models available. For further information or an arrangement to view one of these machines, please contact one of our sales team at Glasscorp Ltd.