- Woodsash putty for use in primed timber frames
- Off-white in colour
- Typical dry time before painting is 6 weeks (as tested in primed timber frames at 20 degrees celsius and 60% relative humidity)
- Putty must be painted after it has skinned over and attained a firm set
- Paintable with oil based/alkyd paint system
- Glasscorp Woodsash putty is designed for use with clear float glass only. For glazing any other glass types please contact your glass supplier.
Note: Customers should independently determine the suitability of this product for their specific purpose prior to use
Note: For full details please refer to the Technical Data Sheet