GLASSCORP WOODSASH PUTTY - 10KG
New 10kg Putty Bucket !!! Easier to carry and store Every time you open the lid of a putty container it lets in enough air to dry the putty out a small amount. If you regulary open the container over a period of time the remaining putty will dry to a consistency that is hard and time consuming to work. Overcome this problem by using our smaller 10kg bucket. Same great product just packed to ensure you are always using the freshest putty.
- Woodsash putty for use in primed timber frames
- Off-white in colour
- Typical dry time before painting is 2-6 weeks depending on temperature and humidity (guidelines only)
- Putty must be painted after it has skinned over and attained a firm set
- Must be painted with a high quality flexible oil based paint system
- Glasscorp Woodsash putty is designed for use with clear float glass only. For glazing clear laminated glass we recommend the use of the XHP Back Bedding and Glazing Compound. For glazing any other glass types please contact Glasscorp for advice before proceeding.
Note: Customers should independently determine the suitability of this product for their specific purpose prior to use
Note : For full details please refer to the Technical Data Sheet