DOW CORNING 121 STRUCTURAL GLAZING 400ML
Structural Glazing, Structural Glazing
Facade contractors and manufacturers now have a high-performance solution to the challenges posed by slow-curing one-part sealants, mixing challenges of multipart sealants and limited movement capability of tapes. Dow Corning 121 Structural Glazing Sealant answers those challenges with a fast-cure, easy-to-install formulation.
Dow Corning 121 Structural Glazing Sealant is a neutral-cure, RTV silicone sealant ideal for repair or replacement of structurally glazed glass and other substrates. It is equally suitable for on-site structural glazing including storefront systems or attachment of panel stiffeners as it is for in-shop structural glazing.
Easy-to-use, user-friendly dispensing
Featuring a unique 1-to-1 (121) mix ratio, Dow Corning 121 Structural Glazing Sealant is supplied in a two-part cartridge, complete with a static mixer. Whether for repair, restoration or new construction, contractors will appreciate this simplified solution that both eliminates the need for specialized pumps and mixing equipment and minimizes quality assurance issues.
(Requires specialist Glasscorp Pneumatic dispensing gun code DC121-PG)
- Compared with one-part sealants, Dow Corning 121 Structural Glazing Sealant offers increased efficiency and productivity.
- Repairs can be completed in just one day (24 hours) compared with 14-21 days
- Swing stage rental is reduced from one month to two days
Dow Corning 121 Structural Glazing Sealant leverages silicone benefits for better performance than organic weatherseals and structural tapes, offering durable, UV-resistant, long-life performance and excellent movement capability.
- Meets Industry Standards
- ASTM C719 Class 25 (G, A, O)
- ASTM C1184 Structural Sealant Specification
- Easy-to-use, 1:1 mix ratio for simplified dispensing
- Fast, 24 / 48 -hour cure
- Joint movement capability of (+/-25%)
- Available in black 400 ml (2 x 200 ml) cartridges
- Adheres to Dow Corning brand structural sealants for reglazing applications
- Achieves adhesion and structural strength in 24 to 48 hours
- 20-year Structural Adhesion Limited Warranty available
- Structural and non-structural glazing and weather sealing
- Structural attachment of many panel systems
- Panel stiffener applications
Note : Some applications may require the use of a specific Dow Corning primer
Note : For more information on compatibility with other products and specialist advice, please contact Glasscorp directly
Note : Customers should independently determine the suitability of this product for their specific purpose prior to use