DOW CORNING 790 FOIL-GREY 591ML
Construction Sealants, Fire Rated Sealants, Construction Sealants, Fire Rated Sealants
ARCHITECTURAL BUILDING SERIES
Ultra-low modulus sealant for new and remedial construction joint sealing applications. Dow Corning 790 offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to masonry and is particularly effective for sealing expansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints, Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) joints, curtainwall joints, mullion joints, stone pavers, and many other construction joints. When used in accordance with Dow Corning application and testing recommendations, the sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond with many common building materials, including combinations of stone, concrete, masonry, granite, marble, aluminium, painted substrates and glass.
- Neutral cure
- Excellent performance even in building joints that experience extreme movement
- Suitable for new and remedial construction
- Extension/compression capability of (+100/-50 %)
- Excellent weathering properties and resistance to sunlight, rain, snow and temperature extremes.
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to masonry and concrete substrates
- Easy application over a wide temperature range
- Fire seals and weatherseals in one application (tested to AS1530 part 4 and BS476 part 20). Rated to 4 hours in both floor and wall joints (see data sheet for full details).
- Ideal for expansion, construction, perimeter and other joints
- Fire rated joints