76mm x 22.8m
3M All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 is a self-adhered, waterproof flashing membrane designed for sealing around openings and penetrations in exterior walls. This product has a unique acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that aggressively sticks and stays stuck both at lower and higher application temperatures than traditional flashing tapes. It even adheres to damp surfaces. The proprietary backing seals around hand driven nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion. This backing is also tough, resists punctures and tears, yet it is thin to fit conveniently into corners and under siding. The split paper release liner provides fast application with easy and accurate positioning of the tape.
- Very low vapor transmission rate
- Approved by the International Code Council (ICC) for Division:07 - Thermal and Moisture Protection, Section: 07650 - Flexible Flashing. See ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-2797
- Meets AAMA 711-05 Voluntary Specification for Self Adhering Flashing Use for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products: Adhesion Type Rating Type A (no need for primer at tested conditions) Thermal Exposure Class 3 - Highest level (176°F/80°C at 7 days) Nail Sealability: Passes ASTM E331/547 (per AAMA 711-05, Annex 1) both before and after thermal cycling.
- Meets the criteria to contribute to the Environmental Quality (EQ) Credit 4.1: Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives & Sealants under the United States Green Building Councils Rating System for New Construction & Major Renovations (LEED-NC), Version 2.2, Core and Shell (LEED-CS), Version 2.0, and Commercial Interiors (LEED-CI), Version 2.0.
- High tack adhesive sticks and stays stuck to most common building materials
- Unique adhesive even adheres to damp surfaces Adhesive provides an unusual combination of both cold temperature and hot temperature adhesion to most substrates, which can extend the construction season in many climates
- No adhesive melting or staining in summer heat
- Proprietary backing seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion
- Unique backing is thin to conveniently fit into corners and under siding
- Tough backing resists punctures and tears during application
- Resists UV exposure for up to 6 months
- Can be installed at temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) and as warm as 120°F (49°C)
- Compatible with many building sealants: No adverse reaction with synthetic rubber, butyl, polyurethane, silicone and silane terminated hybrid sealants
- Split release liner provides fast application with easy and accurate positioning of the tape
- 12 inch measurement markings for ease in cutting to the desired length
- Sealing joints around sills, jambs and heads of rectangular windows in wood frame construction
- Sealing around other wall interruptions in non-roof areas, such as thresholds, dryer vents and hose bibs
- When installed properly as a concealed flashing in vertical walls in frame construction, it prevents moisture intrusion and avoids the problems caused by water infiltration