- A highly durable and pliable non-drying mastic sealer.
- Designed for sealing metal, masonary, timber and similar joints requiring a durable and pliable seal.
- Resistant to the extremes of heat, cold, moisture, weathering, vibration and building movement wothout breakdown or leakage.
- Approved for use in the Auto Industry and used for spot weld and windshield sealing.
- When used to seal between rubber gaskets and glass, Bostik 5614 exhibits a minimal swell effect.
- Excellent UV light resistance in glazing applications.
- Tenacious adhesion to nearly all surfaces.
- Good service temperature range (-35 to 65).
Note: Customers should independently determine the suitability of this product for their specific purpose prior to use